Historic Charm, Intimacy And Fairy-Tale Surrounds – Te Runanga Tea House Is A ‘One Of A Kind’ Venue Close To Lake Rotorua.
Nestled in the Government Gardens, this beautiful Edwardian building dates back to 1903.
Located adjacent to the Tea House, a pond and manicured lawns, the charming Band Rotunda makes an ideal spot for wedding ceremonies, while the Tea House is often booked in conjunction for receptions to follow.
Te Runanga Tea House is managed by Rotorua Lakes Council; please contact them directly to book this venue.
Te Runanga Tea House at a glance:
- Capacity: 40 guests seated inside the Tea House. Three covered verandas (3.55 m wide) allow for additional outdoor dining. Entertain more guests in an al fresco setting on the expansive lawns.
- Ample of public parking on Hinemaru Street and Queens Drive.
- Located in the heart of Rotorua, next to the Rotorua Museum, Blue Baths Swimming Pool, function centres and Polynesian Spa & Pools.
- Toilet facilities & small kitchen.
- Wahi Tapu site since early 2012.
Contact us now talk about catering and booking this popular venue on your preferred date.