Historic charm, intimacy and fairy tale surrounds – the Te Runanga Tea House is a ‘one of a kind’ lake side wedding venue in Rotorua.
Nestled in the Government Gardens, this beautiful Edwardian building dates back to 1903.
As well as being popular as a Rotorua wedding venue, Te Runanga Tea House is also used for small meetings, banquets and as a breakout space for conferences hosted at the nearby Rotorua Convention Centre.
Located adjacent to the Tea House, a pond and manicured lawns, the charming Band Rotunda makes an ideal spot for wedding ceremonies, while the Tea House is often booked in conjunction for receptions to follow.
The Catering Company is now able to secure you this historic venue with an affordable package deal which includes customised event catering to suit your budget and taste. You can book the Te Runanga Tea House and Band Rotunda separately or in combination for your event.
Te Runanga Tea House at a glance:
- Capacity: 40 guests seated inside the Tea House. Three covered verandas (3.55 m wide) allow for additional outdoor dining. Entertain more guests in an al fresco setting on the expansive lawns.
- Ample of public parking on Hinemaru Street and Queens Drive.
- Located in the heart of Rotorua, next to the Rotorua Museum, Blue Baths Swimming Pool, function centres and Polynesian Spa & Pools.
- Toilet facilities & small kitchen.
- Wahi Tapu site since early 2012.
Contact us now talk about catering and booking this popular venue on your preferred date.